Based in Norman, OK, PDC Logic, a world class supplier of products for the energy industry, is looking for a Design Engineer. In this position, the engineer will develop and model new ideas, liaise with clients or other departments as well as design drill bits for the company. PDCLogic is a dynamic company with growth opportunities.
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering, Mechanical Engineering preferred
- Must be a US citizen
- SolidWorks experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication skills
- Must be able to work in teams as well as individually.
- Good understanding of manufacturing processes and construction methods
- Self-motivated, detail oriented and well organized
- Ability to work in time sensitive environment and handle multiple tasks
- Sequel or Visual Basic programming experience helpful
- Oil field experience is also a plus
- Enterprise PDM knowledge and experience also helpful
Work Environment: The majority of the work is office based, but frequent interaction with manufacturing and supplier associates, processes, and systems is expected. Occasional off-shift and weekend work may be required to satisfy project deliverables.
Job Type: Full-Time
Location: Norman, OK
Contact Information: John Schmidt